Resources For Faculty & Staff
Faculty & Staff Portal
The Office of Research and Economic Development offers extensive resources to faculty and staff on all three Rutgers campuses, provided by a dedicated team led by experienced researchers.
- GrantForward User Guidelines
- Click Here for List of Funding Agencies provided by NORDP
- Click Here for Limited Submission Information and Opportunities
- For further information regarding current funding opportunities, please contact Jacquelyn Williams
Preparation for Research Excellence Program
- Office of Research Administration: Oversees ORSP, grant and contract accounting, corporate contracts, IT, research development, communications, human resources and finance.
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP): Oversees the grant proposal submission process, negotiate grant-related agreements, facilitates grant award set-up and provides advice and support for faculty on their research funding
- Office of Research Regulatory Affairs: Oversees the conduct of research to promote integrity of the scientific record, including IRBs, IACUCs and FCOI
- Office of Research Advancement: Administers CMR and controlled substances program, supports core facilities, Busch Biomedical Grants
- Rutgers Translational Sciences: Creates value in biomedical research by building interdisciplinary collaboration
- Office of Research Commercialization: Oversees technology commercialization and patents for Rutgers research as well as new ventures