The RAPSS test environment will be made generally available for continual practicing. Assistance will also be made available using RAPSS training videos and tutorials which will eventually be posted on the RAPSS home page.
- If you are in your “Inbox”, that would be considered your user or personal workspace.
- If you click on the “Grants” tab that would be considered your grants workspace.
- If from the “Grants” tab you click on the desired “Proposal”, that would be considered your proposal workspace.
- From your Inbox, click on the “In Progress” tab
- From the “Grants” tab, view date listed under your proposal
- From the proposal link, view the Proposal Information listed under the “Project Information” tab
- From the “Edit Proposal” tab, click on section 12.0.1
The tabs below, as listed under your “Inbox” or “personal workspace”, reflect the following workflow information:
My Inbox: Items that currently require your action
- Proposal Team
- Department Approver
- Grant Specialist
In Progress: Items that are under development or in the review process. The application has not been submitted to the sponsor. During this phase you may see your application go through some of the following stages:
- Department Review
- Specialist Review
- Signing Official (SO) Final Review
Pending: Items that have been submitted to the sponsor. They are awaiting notification from the Sponsor regarding the status of the application.
- Sponsor Review
- Award Notification Received
- JIT Requested
Active: Items that have been awarded by the sponsor.
Completed: Items that are either:
- Not Funded
- Otherwise Completed
They may neither be worked on nor may they be returned to an active state.